Auburn at Ole Miss odds, picks and prediction
The Auburn Tigers (2-2) will visit the Ole Miss Rebels (1-3) on Saturday afternoon at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Kickoff is set for 12 p.m. ET. We analyze the Auburn-Ole Miss college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Auburn at Ole Miss: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Auburn -176 | Ole Miss +145
- Against the spread/ATS : Auburn -3.5 (-106) | Ole Miss +3.5 (-115)
- Over/Under : 70.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Auburn at Ole Miss: Three things to know
1. Auburn has won eight of the last 10 matchups against Ole Miss, including each of the last four. In that span, Auburn is 6-2-2 ATS with the total going Over in six of those 10 games.
2. Ole Miss ranks 19th in the nation in points scored and sixth in total plays run, but the defense is 130th in points allowed and yards per play. The Rebels are allowing an average of 47 points per game.
3. The total has gone Under in four of Auburn's last five road games but Over in four of Ole Miss' last six games dating back to last season.
Get some action on this game or any other matchup with a legal, online bet at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks, in CO, IN, NJ and WV. Risk-free first bet up to $500, paid in free bets. Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Auburn at Ole Miss: Odds, prediction, betting lines and picks
Auburn 35, Ole Miss 30
Money line (ML)
Neither team has gotten off to an impressive start this season, but Auburn has been the more consistent group. Each of Ole Miss' losses has come by at least 12 points, with their lone victory being a one-point win over Kentucky. Auburn's offense shouldn't have much trouble moving the ball on the Rebels, which is why they'll win this game outright. Take AUBURN (-176) on the money line.
New to sports betting? A $10 bet on Auburn would profit $5.68.
Against the spread (ATS)
The spread is only 3.5 points in favor of the Tigers, which is one point more than they were favored last week against South Carolina. They've only covered the spread once this season, but they've been excellent against Ole Miss in recent years - even if it was against a different head coach. Take the AUBURN TIGERS (-106) to cover the spread, but just narrowly.
At 70.5 points, the Over/Under is on the higher end, which is to be expected considering how bad Ole Miss' defense has been. This game will be high scoring, but it won't go over 70 points. Auburn just has to slow Ole Miss down slightly in order to win this game and keep the total UNDER.
Additional college football coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Alabama football / Auburn football / Florida football / Georgia football / LSU football / Michigan football / Michigan State football / Notre Dame football / Ohio State football / Oklahoma football / Tennessee football / Texas football / USC football / Wisconsin football
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.