Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
San Juan County primary elections are June 5: Here's what you need to know
Shane Ferrari and Tommy Bolack answer a question during the Farmington Young Professionals 2018 San Juan County Candidate Forum for the primary election. Wochit
FARMINGTON — Primary Elections are Tuesday. Registered Republican, Democrat and Libertarian voters can cast ballots in their respective party elections.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Here's where to vote
Voting convenience centers include:
- Aztec Masonic Lodge: 1020 NE Aztec Boulevard
- Cedar Hill Fire Station: 4 County Road 2343
- San Juan County Fire Operations Center: 209 S. Oliver Drive in Aztec
- Blanco Fire Station: 7372 U.S. Highway 64
- Bloomfield City Hall: 915 N. 1st St.
- Bloomfield Cultural Center: 333 S. 1st St.
- Farmington City Hall: 800 N. Municipal Drive
- Farmington Civic Center: 200 W. Arrington St.
- Farmington Museum at Gateway Park: 3041 E. Main St.
- Farmington Public Library: 2101 Farmington Ave.
- McGee Park: 41 County Road 5568 in Farmington
- Piñon Hills Community Church: 5101 N. Dustin Ave. in Farmington
- Piñon Hills Seventh Day Adventist Church: 5001 Foothills Drive in Farmington
- Sycamore Park Community Center: 1051 Sycamore St. in Farmington
- Flora Vista Fire Station: 2 County Road 3275
- Brooks/Isham Performing Arts Center: 583 County Road 6100 in Kirtland
- Kirtland Youth Association: 39 County Road 6500
- La Plata Community Center: 1438 New Mexico Highway 170
- Central Consolidated School District Business Office: South of U.S. Highway 64 near the Shiprock Chapter House
- Phil L. Thomas Performing Arts Center: U.S. Highway 64 west of Shiprock High School
- Beclabito Chapter House: Road 9064, west of Shiprock on U.S. Highway 64
- Crystal Chapter House: 1/3 mile north on Navajo Route 12 from the junction of Navajo Route 12 and Navajo Route 134
- Gadii’ahi Chapter House: 11 miles northwest of Shiprock on Road 9100
- Huerfano Chapter House: 536 Road 7150
- Lake Valley School: New Mexico Highway 371 on Road 7750
- Nageezi Chapter House: 11553 New Mexico Highway 550
- Naschitti Chapter House: Mile Marker 42 on U.S. Highway 491
- Nenahnezad Chapter House: Between Road 6675 and Navajo Route 36 in Fruitland
- Newcomb Fire Station: Mile Marker 56.6 on U.S. Highway 491
- Sheep Springs Chapter House: ¼ mile west of Sheep Springs Store
- Tiis Tsoh Sikaad (Burnham) Chapter House: 12 miles east of U.S. Highway 491 on Navajo Route 5 and ½ miles south on Navajo Route 5080
- Tse alnaozt’l’l (Sanostee) Chapter House: Nine miles west of U.S. Highway 491 on Indian Service Route 34
- Two Grey Hills Chapter House: Junction of Navajo Route 19 and Navajo Route 5000, three miles south
Early voting ends at 6 p.m. Saturday. People who want to vote early can cast ballots at the county clerk’s office, 100 S. Oliver Drive in Aztec, or at Farmington Museum, Bloomfield Cultural Center, Shiprock Fire Station or Newcomb Fire Station.
MORE PRIMARY ELECTION NEWS:
- Sheriff says campaign ad includes false information
- Judicial candidates tout experience at forum
- Two familiar faces, newcomer are running for Public Regulation Commission seat
- Democrats have several contested races for state offices
- Three Republicans running for probate judge
- Three Republicans running for magistrate judge
- Four Democrats seek county commission seat
San Juan County sample ballots
or more information visit sjcclerk.net.