What you need to know about Tuesday's election
FARMINGTON — Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield and Kirtland will have the chance to elect city and town leaders on Tuesday.
Farmington residents can vote for mayor and municipal judges. Residents who live in District 3 or District 4 can also vote for city councilors.
Voting begins at 7 a.m. and polls will close at 7 p.m.
People can vote at:
- Farmington Museum at Gateway Park, 3041 E. Main St.
- Sycamore Park Community Center, 1051 Sycamore St.
- Farmington City Hall, 800 N. Municipal Drive
- Farmington Public Library, 2101 Farmington Ave.
- Piñon Hills Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 5001 Foothills Drive
- Farmington Municipal School District administration building, 2001 N. Dustin Ave.
Farmington sample ballots
District map of Farmington
Related Farmington news
Aztec residents can choose three city commissioners. The commissioners run in districts, however residents can vote in all three districts.
During a city meeting following the elections, the commission will choose one of its members to serve as the city's mayor.
Polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
Residents can vote at Aztec City Hall, 201 W. Chaco St.
Aztec sample ballot
Aztec ballot order
Related Aztec news
Bloomfield residents will have the chance to vote for a mayor, two city councilors and a municipal judge.
Residents can vote from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. at Bloomfield City Hall, 915 N. 1st St.
Related Bloomfield news
Kirtland residents will elect two town councilors on Tuesday.
Residents can vote from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the Kirtland Town Hall, 47 County Road 6500.