Where to get coronavirus testing in San Juan County
SAN JUAN COUNTY — There are two COVID-19 testing sites, and one mobile site, in San Juan County where any resident can obtain a free test.
The following list includes federal, state and privately sponsored locations. Some locations may require a scheduled appointment.
Farmington Community Health Center (Presbyterian Medical Services)
- 1001 W. Broadway Suite. E, Farmington
- Types: Call for appointment, drive-thru
- Contact Info: 505-327-4796
Farmington Public Health Office (New Mexico Department of Health)
- 355 S. Miller, Farmington
- Types: Drive-thru
- Monday 3:30–5 p.m. (San Juan College 8–9:30 a.m. and afternoon); Wednesday 8-9:30 a.m. (San Juan College); Friday 8-9:30 a.m. (San Juan College); Saturday 9–10 a.m.
- Contact Info: 505-327-4461
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico (mobile testing)
- Types: Call for appointment
- Contact Info: Text or call 575-622-5600