Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Police blotter for May 8-9
The following arrests were reported by the Farmington Police Department. All parties are considered innocent unless proven guilty.
May 8, 2018
• Tyson Dennison was arrested May 8 at 1:17 a.m. on the 2500 block of 20th Street due to an arrest warrant.
• Jereth Pollock was arrested at 12:34 a.m. May 8 on the 1100 block of Gladeview Drive for driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs; aggravated, driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs, driving on roadways laned for traffic, drivers must be licensed and minor in possession.
• Joseph Yazzie was arrested May 8 at 10:01 p.m. on the 1800 block of E. 11th Street for misdemeanor resisting, evading or obstructing an officer and fourth-degree felony auto burglary.
• Lila Sandoval was arrested May 8 at 11:13 p.m. on the 2500 block of E. 16th Street on misdemeanor and felony domestic violence charges; CDP of household member-fourth-degree felony; aggravated battery against a household member (GBH w/deadly weapon-third-degree felony and simple battery-petty.
• Ronald Lee Long Jr. was arrested May 8 at 12:40 a.m. on the 400 block of Broadway for fourth-degree felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Roy Leonard Begay Jr. was arrested May 8 at 1:20 p.m. on the 500 block of Scott Avenue due to a warrant for failure to appear.
• Bryan N. Doherty was arrested May 8 at 11:10 p.m. at the intersection of South Orchard Avenue and West Broadway Avenue for driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs, aggravated driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs and authority to designate through highways and stop and yield intersections.
May 9, 2018
• Darron Russell was arrested May 9 at 2:44 a.m. at the intersection of Airport Drive and Glade Lane for driving under the influence of liquor and/or drugs and a stop lamp and turn signal violation.
Calls for service
Below is a digest of service calls performed by the Farmington Police Department. Full printed records are available in the department’s lobby at 900 N. Municipal Drive.
• Several units responded to a report of an armed subject on the 500 block of East Broadway Avenue at 12:09 a.m. A report was taken.
• Police responded to a report of a suspicion person or vehicle at 2:58 a.m. at the intersection of Eagle Street and Garnet Avenue.
• A resident reported hearing gunshots near the 2500 block of Glade Road at 3:03 a.m. No report was taken.
• Police responded to the 1000 block of North Sullivan Avenue for a report of burglary at 3:51 a.m.
• A report of larceny was taken at 8:31 a.m. on the 1000 block of Glade Lane.
• Police responded to a report of an accident with no injuries at 9:55 a.m. at 5700 College Boulevard.
• Battery was reported to police at 11:14 a.m. on the 700 block of Scott Avenue.
• Police took a report of shoplifting at 11:23 a.m. on the 3500 block of Main Street.
• A nondomestic fight was reported at 11:50 a.m. on the 400 block of Behrend Avenue.
• A report of indecent exposure was made at 12:53 p.m. on the 3600 block of English Road.
• Police responded to an accident with injuries reported at 1:12 p.m. on the 1400 block of West Main Street.
• Embezzlement was reported at 1:36 p.m. on the 4600 block of East Main Street.
• A nondomestic fight was reported at 1:43 p.m. on the 3700 block of Peace Valley Road.
• Fraud/forgery was reported at 2:42 p.m. on the 4700 block of Sundance Road.
• An injury accident was reported at Victoria Way and College Boulevard at 2:53 p.m.
• Shoplifting was reported on the 500 block of East Broadway Avenue at 4:42 p.m.
• Police investigated an incident involving narcotics on the 300 block of East Comanche Street at 11:26 p.m.
Total incidents for May 9: 311