Farmington police calls and arrests
The following arrests were reported by the Farmington Police Department. All parties are considered innocent unless proven guilty.
• Randolph Johnson was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:38 a.m. on the 1600 block of Bloomfield Blvd. on an arrest warrant and one count of unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Brando Begay was arrested at 7:47 a.m. Aug. 8 on the 22 block of E. 20th Street on one count of assault upon a health care worker (attempted battery/threat or menacing conduct).
• Bryan Shawn Charley was arrested Aug. 8 on the 4000 block of Gila Street at 10:39 a.m. due to an arrest warrant.
• Rayfael Skeet was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:27 p.m. on the 1600 block of Ojo Court due to an arrest warrant.
• Michael Cecil Keith was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:39 p.m. on the 4600 block of Main Street for: concealing identity; criminal trespass; shoplifting.
• Marcus Louis Tsinnijinnie was arrested Aug. 8 at 1:51 p.m. on the 900 block of Municipal Drive due to a failure to appear warrant.
• Sondra M. Etsitty was arrested on Aug. 8 at 2:47 p.m. on the 1800 block of Brookside Drive on charges of aggravated DUI; driving while license suspended or revoked; unlawful possession of marijuana; criminal trespass.
• Henry Charley was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:15 p.m. on the 900 block of Main Street on one count of miscellaneous alcohol-related offenses; open container of alcohol.
• Freddy Yazzie was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:15 p.m. on the 900 block of Main street on eight separate counts: misdemeanor driving while license suspended; child passenger restraint enforcement; display of registration plate; possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids (1 oz. or less) (1st offense) – petty; open container (consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages in a motor vehicle prohibited; misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs; abuse of a child (placed in a dangerous situation) - 3rd degree felony; no proof of insurance.
• Derek George Thompson was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:34 p.m. on the 3500 block of E. 30th Street for possession, consumption, sale or service in public places.
• Leslie Castillo was arrested Aug. 8 at 10:50 p.m. on the 300 block of Airport Drive for misdemeanor battery against a household member.
Jake Rogers was arrested on Aug. 9 at 12:57 a.m. on the 1600 block of Main Street due to an arrest warrant.
• Raheem Benally was arrested Aug. 9 at 3 a.m. on the 900 block of Auburn Avenue on the charge of aggravated battery (great bodily harm w/deadly weapon) - 3rd Degree Felony.
Calls for service
Below is a digest of service calls performed by the Farmington Police Department. Full printed records are available in the department’s lobby at 900 N. Municipal Drive.
Aug. 10, 2017
• Police investigated a report of a suspicious person/vehicle Aug. 10 at 12:40 a.m. on the 900 block of Glade Lane.
• A suspicious person/vehicle was investigated Aug. 10 at 2:27 a.m. on the 200 block of W. Arrington Street.
• An assault/sexual assault was reported Aug. 10 at 4:42 a.m.
• A burglary was reported on Aug. 10 on the 600 block of Monterey Avenue.
• A non-injury accident was reported at 8:15 a.m. Aug. 10 at the intersection of Sunrise Parkway and N. Butler Avenue.
• Police took a breaking and entering report Aug. 10 on the 800 block of W. Main Street.
• A suspicious activity report was taken Aug. 10 at 10:18 a.m. on the 300 block of First Street.
• On Aug. 10 harassment was reported at 1:38 p.m. on the 900 block of Farmington Avenue.
• Police took a narcotics report at 1:53 p.m. on the 3700 block of English Road.
• A stolen vehicle report was taken Aug. 10 at 2:07 p.m. on the 1000 block of Sullivan Avenue.
• Police recovered a stolen vehicle Aug. 10 at 2:29 p.m. on the 600 block of E. 30th Street.
• Police began a suicide investigation Aug. 10 at 2:52 p.m. on the 700 block of Tamarack Street.
• Police investigated criminal damage to property Aug. 10 at 5:48 p.m. on the 4900 block of Kingsway Drive.
• Larceny was reported at 6:08 p.m. Aug. 10 on the 3200 block of English Road.
• A non-injury accident was reported Aug. 10 at 8:05 p.m. at Scott Avenue and San Juan Boulevard.
• Police responded to a report of an armed subject Aug. 10 at 9:50 p.m. on the 100 block of Graham Road.
• Breaking and entering was reported Aug. 10 at 11:54 p.m. on the 1400 block of W. Main Street.