Do you know what to do if you see something bad happening? Here are some tips. Keri Hensley/USA TODAY NETWORK
The following arrests were reported by the Farmington Police Department. All parties are considered innocent unless proven guilty.
• George S. Etcitty was arrested July 3 at 12:10 a.m. at Ivie Avenue and East Elm in Farmington due to an arrest warrant for allegedly concealing his identity.
• Lee, Yolanda N. Lee was arrested July 3 at 9:10 a.m. at 3800 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to a contempt warrant.
• Leroy Lee Clah was arrested at 10:20 p.m. on July 3 at 2200 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to a warrant for his arrest.
• Christopher S. Sandoval was arrested July 3 at 11 a.m. at Ivie Avenue and East Animas Street in Farmington as an out-of-state fugitive.
• Jeannett Lee Johnson was arrested at 11:30 p.m. on July 3 at 3500 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to an arrest warrant.
• Derek A. Gagnebin was arrested July 4 at 1 a.m. on Sandstone Avenue at Bloomfield Highway in Farmington for one count each of driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs; aggravated driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs, and use of multiple beam road lighting equipment.
• Andrew Arellanez was arrested July 4 at 1500 block of East Cooper Street in Farmington at 4:33 a.m. due to a warrant for his arrest.
Calls for service
Below is a digest of service calls performed by the Farmington Police Department. Full printed records are available in the department’s lobby at 900 N Municipal Drive.
July 5, 2017
• Police investigated an animal complaint at 12:06 a.m. on the 200 block of Wagner Avenue. No report was made.
• A suspicious person/vehicle report was investigated on at 12:30 a.m. at on the 3700 block of Buckingham Street.
• Police on investigated multiple fireworks complaints.
• A report was made after a loud music complaint at 1:30 a.m. on the 1600 block of Bloomfield Boulevard.
• Police responded to an accident with injuries at 7:41 a.m. on the 5900 block of East Main Street.
• Police investigated an alleged sexual offense and made a report at 4:15 p.m.
• Criminal damage to property was investigated on the 500 block of West 30th Street at 9:01 a.m.
• A warrant was served on the 800 block of West Maple Street at 9:30 a.m.
• Breaking and entering was reported at 10:11 a.m. on the 300 block of East Behrend Avenue.
• Shoplifting was reported at 10:25 a.m. on the 700 block of East 20th Street.
• Police took a report of larceny at 10:42 a.m. on the 600 block of McCormick School Road.
• Police investigated a reported outdoor natural gas leak at 11:42 a.m. on the 2700 block of West Apache Street.
• Breaking and entering was reported at 12:24 p.m. on the 7900 block of East Main Street.
• Police made a report of a noninjury accident at 1:07 p.m. on the 2300 block of East Main Street.
• Police investigated a narcotics complaint on the 1100 block of Murray Drive at 1:56 p.m.
• Police investigated a reported sexual assault at 2:03 p.m.
• A warrant was served at 2:48 p.m. on the 800 block of East 30th Street.
• A nondomestic fight was reported on the 1800 block of East Broadway at 4:19 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a non-domestic fight at 8:20 p.m. on the 700 block of Animas Street.
• Criminal damage to property was reported at 10:46 p.m. on the 6100 block of Hogan Avenue.
• Indecent exposure was reported at 11:14 p.m. on the 500 block of Scott Avenue.
• A noninjury accident was reported at 11:32 p.m. at North Browning Parkway and East Main Street.