Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Farmington police calls and arrests
Do you know what to do if you see something bad happening? Here are some tips. Keri Hensley/USA TODAY NETWORK Wochit
The following arrests were reported by the Farmington Police Department. All parties are considered innocent unless proven guilty.
• Randolph Johnson was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:38 a.m. on the 1600 block of Bloomfield Blvd. on an arrest warrant and one count of unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Brando Begay was arrested at 7:47 a.m. Aug. 8 on the 22 block of E. 20th Street on one count of assault upon a health care worker (attempted battery/threat or menacing conduct).
• Bryan Shawn Charley was arrested Aug. 8 on the 4000 block of Gila Street at 10:39 a.m. due to an arrest warrant.
• Rayfael Skeet was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:27 p.m. on the 1600 block of Ojo Court due to an arrest warrant.
• Michael Cecil Keith was arrested Aug. 8 at 12:39 p.m. on the 4600 block of Main Street for: concealing identity; criminal trespass; shoplifting.
• Marcus Louis Tsinnijinnie was arrested Aug. 8 at 1:51 p.m. on the 900 block of Municipal Drive due to a failure to appear warrant.
• Sondra M. Etsitty was arrested on Aug. 8 at 2:47 p.m. on the 1800 block of Brookside Drive on charges of aggravated DUI; driving while license suspended or revoked; unlawful possession of marijuana; criminal trespass.
• Henry Charley was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:15 p.m. on the 900 block of Main Street on one count of miscellaneous alcohol-related offenses; open container of alcohol.
• Freddy Yazzie was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:15 p.m. on the 900 block of Main street on eight separate counts: misdemeanor driving while license suspended; child passenger restraint enforcement; display of registration plate; possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids (1 oz. or less) (1st offense) – petty; open container (consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages in a motor vehicle prohibited; misdemeanor driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs; abuse of a child (placed in a dangerous situation) - 3rd degree felony; no proof of insurance.
• Derek George Thompson was arrested Aug. 8 at 7:34 p.m. on the 3500 block of E. 30th Street for possession, consumption, sale or service in public places.
• Leslie Castillo was arrested Aug. 8 at 10:50 p.m. on the 300 block of Airport Drive for misdemeanor battery against a household member.
Jake Rogers was arrested on Aug. 9 at 12:57 a.m. on the 1600 block of Main Street due to an arrest warrant.
• Raheem Benally was arrested Aug. 9 at 3 a.m. on the 900 block of Auburn Avenue on the charge of aggravated battery (great bodily harm w/deadly weapon) - 3rd Degree Felony.
Calls for service
Below is a digest of service calls performed by the Farmington Police Department. Full printed records are available in the department’s lobby at 900 N. Municipal Drive.
Aug. 10, 2017
• Police investigated a report of a suspicious person/vehicle Aug. 10 at 12:40 a.m. on the 900 block of Glade Lane.
• A suspicious person/vehicle was investigated Aug. 10 at 2:27 a.m. on the 200 block of W. Arrington Street.
• An assault/sexual assault was reported Aug. 10 at 4:42 a.m.
• A burglary was reported on Aug. 10 on the 600 block of Monterey Avenue.
• A non-injury accident was reported at 8:15 a.m. Aug. 10 at the intersection of Sunrise Parkway and N. Butler Avenue.
• Police took a breaking and entering report Aug. 10 on the 800 block of W. Main Street.
• A suspicious activity report was taken Aug. 10 at 10:18 a.m. on the 300 block of First Street.
• On Aug. 10 harassment was reported at 1:38 p.m. on the 900 block of Farmington Avenue.
• Police took a narcotics report at 1:53 p.m. on the 3700 block of English Road.
• A stolen vehicle report was taken Aug. 10 at 2:07 p.m. on the 1000 block of Sullivan Avenue.
• Police recovered a stolen vehicle Aug. 10 at 2:29 p.m. on the 600 block of E. 30th Street.
• Police began a suicide investigation Aug. 10 at 2:52 p.m. on the 700 block of Tamarack Street.
• Police investigated criminal damage to property Aug. 10 at 5:48 p.m. on the 4900 block of Kingsway Drive.
• Larceny was reported at 6:08 p.m. Aug. 10 on the 3200 block of English Road.
• A non-injury accident was reported Aug. 10 at 8:05 p.m. at Scott Avenue and San Juan Boulevard.
• Police responded to a report of an armed subject Aug. 10 at 9:50 p.m. on the 100 block of Graham Road.
• Breaking and entering was reported Aug. 10 at 11:54 p.m. on the 1400 block of W. Main Street.