Join the Conversation
To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs
Do you know what to do if you see something bad happening? Here are some tips. Keri Hensley/USA TODAY NETWORK Wochit
The following arrests were reported by the Farmington Police Department. All parties are considered innocent unless proven guilty.
• George S. Etcitty was arrested July 3 at 12:10 a.m. at Ivie Avenue and East Elm in Farmington due to an arrest warrant for allegedly concealing his identity.
• Lee, Yolanda N. Lee was arrested July 3 at 9:10 a.m. at 3800 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to a contempt warrant.
• Leroy Lee Clah was arrested at 10:20 p.m. on July 3 at 2200 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to a warrant for his arrest.
• Christopher S. Sandoval was arrested July 3 at 11 a.m. at Ivie Avenue and East Animas Street in Farmington as an out-of-state fugitive.
• Jeannett Lee Johnson was arrested at 11:30 p.m. on July 3 at 3500 block of East Main Street in Farmington due to an arrest warrant.
• Derek A. Gagnebin was arrested July 4 at 1 a.m. on Sandstone Avenue at Bloomfield Highway in Farmington for one count each of driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs; aggravated driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor/drugs, and use of multiple beam road lighting equipment.
• Andrew Arellanez was arrested July 4 at 1500 block of East Cooper Street in Farmington at 4:33 a.m. due to a warrant for his arrest.
Calls for service
Below is a digest of service calls performed by the Farmington Police Department. Full printed records are available in the department’s lobby at 900 N Municipal Drive.
July 5, 2017
• Police investigated an animal complaint at 12:06 a.m. on the 200 block of Wagner Avenue. No report was made.
• A suspicious person/vehicle report was investigated on at 12:30 a.m. at on the 3700 block of Buckingham Street.
• Police on investigated multiple fireworks complaints.
• A report was made after a loud music complaint at 1:30 a.m. on the 1600 block of Bloomfield Boulevard.
• Police responded to an accident with injuries at 7:41 a.m. on the 5900 block of East Main Street.
• Police investigated an alleged sexual offense and made a report at 4:15 p.m.
• Criminal damage to property was investigated on the 500 block of West 30th Street at 9:01 a.m.
• A warrant was served on the 800 block of West Maple Street at 9:30 a.m.
• Breaking and entering was reported at 10:11 a.m. on the 300 block of East Behrend Avenue.
• Shoplifting was reported at 10:25 a.m. on the 700 block of East 20th Street.
• Police took a report of larceny at 10:42 a.m. on the 600 block of McCormick School Road.
• Police investigated a reported outdoor natural gas leak at 11:42 a.m. on the 2700 block of West Apache Street.
• Breaking and entering was reported at 12:24 p.m. on the 7900 block of East Main Street.
• Police made a report of a noninjury accident at 1:07 p.m. on the 2300 block of East Main Street.
• Police investigated a narcotics complaint on the 1100 block of Murray Drive at 1:56 p.m.
• Police investigated a reported sexual assault at 2:03 p.m.
• A warrant was served at 2:48 p.m. on the 800 block of East 30th Street.
• A nondomestic fight was reported on the 1800 block of East Broadway at 4:19 p.m.
• Police responded to a report of a non-domestic fight at 8:20 p.m. on the 700 block of Animas Street.
• Criminal damage to property was reported at 10:46 p.m. on the 6100 block of Hogan Avenue.
• Indecent exposure was reported at 11:14 p.m. on the 500 block of Scott Avenue.
• A noninjury accident was reported at 11:32 p.m. at North Browning Parkway and East Main Street.